Do you film the work of something fast-growth, entrepreneurial and inspiring? Do you want to work with an industry superstar?
DDRE Global markets the most exclusive and expensive property, whether that be through their website, portals, paid media and social media (plus blogs, articles, podcasts, etc.). They need someone who can create the film content for this, along with producing, directing and the editing. This is the genesis of a leadership role. As we grow, you will employ ‘specialists’ around you and step into a leadership position.
You must have fundamental knowledge, experience and skill in these video and content creation areas. Because you will be the person who is first doing, then managing, or outsourcing them.
A big part of the role in the early days will be adding video to their principal’s social media presence.
As a Videographer you will be responsible for planning, executing, and capturing best in class video footage within the Property industry. You will be well versed and highly skilled in the art of video-making; story-telling, set production, style of shoot, camera work and angles, editing, filtering, graphics and imagery, overlays and overall aesthetics of the film.
Your attitude, shooting style, and techniques will have a major influence on what the studio decides to shoot. You must be brave, have an eye for design, and be able to work as part of a team.
- The successful candidate for the role of Videographer will be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
- Confer with project managers to determine their requirements for making videos
- Engage with the team to decipher their specific requirements for event coverage
- Brainstorm and present creative briefs for videos that will help elevate the brand and its message
- Direct models and props placement according to the established storyboard or concept
- Capturing all types of video for the content team; videos of Luxury fashion events, In-store, Lifestyle and Consignment shoots
- Ability to edit quickly working closely with stylists, provide design team edited material ready for design
- Responsible for driving forward our video content as best in class
- Check all material to ensure that it has been captured properly
- Reshoot scenes or parts that may not conform to quality coverage standards
- Support the design team throughout the production process by providing input and making necessary changes to the original footage
- Leading and evolving our approach and process to videography
- Assist in scheduling shoots for all videographers in the team
- Operating video equipment for branding purposes and internal projects
- Operate video cameras and mobile video to capture running moments on tape
- Collect equipment such as cameras, stands and lights required for each project
- Encode and output videos for online video hosting and social networking sites
- Identify areas for a more efficient and smoother workflow and feed back to the team
- The successful candidate must have comprehensive experience undertaking the above mentioned work as well as meet the following requirements:
- Extensive experience as a Content Creator and as a Videographer
- Significant on-set experience, together with strong editing skills
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge and skills of video production
- All prior qualifications, requirements and duties expected of a Videographer
- Luxury goods experience essential
- A significant understanding of the competitive luxury commerce landscape
- A strong understanding of the many social platforms operated across and the content produced for each of these
- Able to contributes new ideas, techniques and feedback to business principal
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and they must be fluent in English
- Personable and able to work well with a team, and with Fashion and Creative Directors
- Passionate attitude towards promoting company culture and about Luxury Fashion & Video
- Encourages a learning environment - ability to take on feedback. No egos
- Strong knowledge of lighting